Fuyang is a software engineer with great communication skills and solid engineering background. He is self-driven, result-oriented, and good at finding the balance between projects’ velocity, complexity and final quality. He provides great project coordination support and he enjoys writing good docs and delegating tasks to onboard new teammates. He wishes to see new technologies being applied in a variety of new and old industries. He is also a big fan of solar panels, batteries and the programming language Rust.
- 6+ years in software development in music app industry and e-commerce industry.
- 3+ years in finite element simulation in automobile industry
- 1+ years in project management and coordination
- Designed and built a rate limiter service to facilitate promotions and yearly wrapped campaign delivery to millions of users.
- Develop backend systems used for delivering content promotions, campaigns and paid ads.
- Technical debt control, splitting services, simplify architecture and drive down cloud platform cost. (20K $ per month reduction in one case).
Senior Software Engineer
- Built and maintained machine learning services (invoice auto-scan, business entity matching, product-classification, smart-suggestion)
- Built micro-services (REST APIs) to allow ML components interacting with other system components
Developed FEM simulation models and performed acoustic and CFD analysis on heavy duty diesel engine exhaustion system. Provided design optimizations and coordinate prototype testing projects. Customers included automobile OEMs such as Ford, Volvo and CAT.
Business solution development with IBM Websphere Portal Server. Customer Relationship Management CRM system integration for large business clients. Providing consultancy and training for new web technologies internally and externally.
Transfer Matrix Coupling Approach for Predicting the Acoustic Performance of a Complete Aftertreatment Exhaust System
Online Courses via Coursera and Edx
Neural Networks and Deep Learning (5 courses)
Neural Networks for Machine Learning
Machine Learning Specialization (5 courses)
Managing Big Data with MySQL
CS50 - Introduction to Computer Science
Skills & Tools
- University of Southern Denmark (SDU)MSc in Applied Physics2010 - 2012
- Hangzhou Dianzi University (HDU), ChinaBSc in Applied Physics2005 - 2009
- AWS Solution Architect Associate 2018
- English (Professional)
- Chinese (Native)
- Danish (Beginner)